The Goal of Integral Yoga
The Goal of Integral Yoga, and the birthright of every individual, is to realize the spiritual unity behind all the diversity in the entire creation and to live harmoniously as members of one universal family.
This goal is achieved by returning to our natural condition of:
• A Body of perfect health and strength
• A Mind with all clarity, calmness, and control
• An Intellect as sharp as a razor
• A Will as pliable as steel
• A Heart full of love and compassion
• An ego as pure as crystal
• A Life full of dedication and filled with Supreme Peace and Joy
By practicing Integral Yoga we develop an Easeful Body, a Peaceful Mind, and a Useful Life.